Healthy Mama, Happy Baby is a virtual pregnancy handbook and online community from Melissa Hartwig of the Whole30, and Registered Dietitian Stephanie Greunke.
The Healthy Mama, Happy Baby program includes over 20 videos and a huge variety of resources—action guides, handouts, products we’ve tested and loved, and more. The information in HMHB is based on:
- The latest research
- Expert guidance from midwives, doulas, childbirth educators, and doctors
- Our own experiences with pregnancy
- Experience working with pregnant women
And while we know diet is important (nine of the chapters in our virtual pregnancy handbook are about creating a pregnancy diet that’s right for you), HMHB goes well beyond nutrition. Click here to preview the Table of Contents page from our virtual pregnancy handbook. We’ll help you:
- Get into proper alignment
- Sleep better
- Have important discussions with your partner
- Plan for your labor and delivery
- Prevent and manage pregnancy pain
- Make critical decisions about newborn procedures
And, you’ll join our Facebook group, moderated by Steph. This unlimited access to a dietitian alone pays for the program. An initial consultation with an experienced dietitian typically costs about $200.
Your Healthy Mama, Happy Baby subscription lasts forever. That means that you’ll have the same access to our program now and for any future pregnancies you have.
Here’s what other Mamas have to say: