Our goal for Healthy Mama, Happy Baby is to give you the information you need about pregnancy nutrition and health without the judgment or fear-mongering that is so commonly directed at expecting mothers.
Healthy Mama, Happy Baby is a virtual pregnancy handbook from people you already trust. Our program includes over 20 videos and a huge variety of resources: action guides, handouts, products we’ve tested and loved, and more. The information in HMHB is based on:
- The latest research
- Expert guidance from midwives, doulas, childbirth educators, and doctors
- Our own experiences with pregnancy
- Experience working with pregnant women
And while we know diet is important (nine of the chapters in our virtual pregnancy handbook are about creating a pregnancy diet that’s right for you), HMHB goes well beyond nutrition. We’ll help you:
- Get into proper alignment
- Sleep better
- Have important discussions with your partner
- Plan for your labor and delivery
- Prevent and manage pregnancy pain
- Make critical decisions about newborn procedures
- Click here to preview the Table of Contents page from our virtual pregnancy handbook
Our program is priced to cost less than a dollar a day, or about $18 a month, throughout the duration of your pregnancy. For $189, you have unlimited access to our series and live access to webinars hosted by Stephanie Greunke, R.D.—including free webinar re-broadcast viewings if you miss one.
And, you’ll join our Facebook group, moderated by Steph. This unlimited access to a dietitian alone pays for the program. An initial consultation with an experienced dietitian typically costs about $200.
Your Healthy Mama, Happy Baby subscription lasts forever. That means that you’ll have the same access to our program now and for any future pregnancies you have.