- There are many prenatal diet recommendations you can follow ranging from Dr. Brewer’s pregnancy diet to the Gestational Diabetic Diet to the Weston A. Price Foundation’s recommendations.
- While I don’t think there is a perfect pregnancy diet for everyone, I do think that all women would benefit from sticking to a diet that’s based on whole foods as much as possible.
- Some moms choose to use the principles of the Whole30 to guide their diet throughout pregnancy, while others enjoy more of a Food Freedom Forever style approach.
- Review the pregnancy diets handout and decide what sounds best to you. Note: the Whole30 inspired pregnancy diet can be very beneficial for those with gestational diabetes.
- Discuss your current diet or any diet changes with your provider and/or dietitian. Unfortunately, your diet often doesn’t get as much attention as it deserves from healthcare providers.
- Keep an open mind about your diet during pregnancy as your preferences may change from trimester to trimester.
Websites and Web Articles
Ready to join our Healthy Mama, Happy Baby community? Click the button below to find out more about our packages and choose the one that suits your needs.